TITAN Survival’s products are trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts all around the world, because our superior quality means Superior Performance.
Our patented SurvivorCord XT integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into our popular Military-Style Type IV 750 Paracord. The paracord itself meets or exceeds MIL-C-5040 Strength Standards for Type IV parachute cord, is pre-shrunk, 5.5 mm in diameter, and contains 36 individual strands, braided into twelve seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We’ve then included a single strand of our proprietary waxed jute for starting fires, a 25 lb. braided fishing line, and a super-strong, 110 LB nano-aramid Kevlar thread that can be used for snares, repairing clothing and tarps, hanging food above a campfire, and many other emergency needs. SurvivorCord XT is our 3rd-Generation Survival paracord, and is the ultimate paracord replacement!
With an average Tensile Strength of 1,000 lbs., SurvivorCord XT is perfect for:
– Tying down items to your car or backpack.
– Hanging a rucksack from a tree or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
– Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
– In addition to its general utility functions, SurvivorCord XT is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
– When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
– “The guts”, or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
– Slowly lowering your equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
– Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
– Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back all TITAN products with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try SurvivorCord XT today!
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
PATENTED NEXT GEN PARACORD – Originally designed at the request of U.S. Special Forces in Afghanistan, our SurvivorCord XT is the 3rd generation of our exclusive SurvivorCord parachute cord. With a Tensile Strength of over 1,000 LBS, we’ve integrates 3 life-saving survival strands into TITAN’s trusted TYPE IV Military 750 Paracord. Available only from TITAN Survival, SurvivorCord XT is protected by U.S. Patents 9,528,204, with other International patents pending. DON’T BE FOOLED BY KNOCK-OFFS!
110 LB KEVLAR UTILITY LINE – We’ve integrated a super-strong, 900°F fire-resistant Kevlar strand into the core of the SurvivorCord XT that can be used as a friction saw, a way to bind tools together, or even to secure your food over a camp fire. In the end, this Nano-Aramid fiber WILL NOT BURN or BREAK EASILY!
WAXED JUTE TINDER – Our proprietary, waterproof, twisted jute fiber strand is designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour or after soaking in water for 8 hours, a couple sparks from your favorite SurvivorSteel and you’ll have an instant fire.
BRAIDED FISHING LINE – Includes a single braided strand of 25 LB, high-strength fishing line that can be used to catch your dinner, as thread for emergency sutures, dental floss, or even as a snare for small game animals. This filament can also be melted and used to patch holes or used to bind tools together.
THE TITAN PROMISE – We’re an American Veteran-Owned business, and all Authentic TITAN products have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. If you’re unhappy with our products in any way, we will completely refund your purchase. Toll-Free Customer Service – Mon-Fri, 9-5 (PST), at 1-844-388-4826.